Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dreaming07 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Baltimore ,MD
    I am planning my wedding and I wanted to know if anyone could give me some ideas on where I can find a place that does the wedding and the reception in the same place but not in the same room ? And that is not too expensive.
    Also, what is the best website for a local store in Baltimore that I can llok at dresses ,besides David's Bridal??
    Thanks so much !
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 6, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Maryland Wedding Guide - Ceremony and Reception Locations
    Baltimore Wedding Planning Guide, Baltimore Wedding Photographer, Wedding Cake Baltimore, Baltimore Wedding Reception

When I was in the planning stage, I found The Knot magazine with a local addition (they publish for each state) that had a lot of ideas. I actually found my ceremony location through an add the back.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baltimore Ravens [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can purchase Ravens tickets for November (online) ? I can not find them and If I do come across a site,they are so expensive.

Unskilled Dentist In Baltimore, MD [ 1 Answers ]

I had a very bad experience with one of the bad unsklled dentist, Suresh Pattanachari, an Indian guy. This dentist is located in a uptown area Towson in Baltimore. But I found him doing unnecessary work on the teeth and then not being able to rectify the problem. He is so bad that his crowns do...

View more questions Search