Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    opal183 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2004, 12:22 PM
    Universities on east/west coasts
    I am from the midwest... I was attending mizzou, decided I didn't like it, so I came back home. So here I am back home.. going to a jr. college, and getting ready to go back to a smaller university closer to home and relatively cheap.. decided though this is now what I want. I want to be out on my own.. I want to go somewhere far away, and start my own life.

I'm giving myself until the start of January 2006 to invesitgate and find a school to go to and then I plan on moving that summer.. I will then be a jr. in college. I just need some suggestions on colleges/universities. . I will be paying for college priamarly myself and on a lot of financial aid. I don't want to live or go to school in a bad area where I fear walking down the street by myself.. understandably at night anything can happen anywhere, but I'm talking daylight..

If anyone has any suggestions. I would be much obliged.
    Thanks you
    Opal

Check out some similar questions!

Channal you music/web/ north,east, south, west [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a web were you can lisen to R&B, hip-hop and watever. Secondly have you heard the video on channal you that goes something lyk this at the begging (north,east,south,west) and every one is wearing those t-shirts that say what side there on (e.g north side) and so on. :D I lyk that...

Anyone from golden west high school? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am from golden west high school and I was wondering if anyone here is from this high school. Just who ever is from golden west high school post here, or even people from any visalia schools.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.