Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darth_Tanion Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Dec 11, 2005, 06:56 PM
    Microsoft Antispyware Silent Install
    I am wondering if anyone knows how to get Microsoft Antispyware to install without any user interaction. I have tried various switches such as /Q:A, /quiet, /Silent, /verysilent etc, etc... Basically I'm trying to create an unattended install CD for windows XP that will install Microsoft Antispyware and AVG Antivirus after windows is installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 05:36 AM
    I believe you will need:

/qn REBOOT=Suppress

No idea if you the Anti-Spyware tries to reset your machine or not but I put the reboot suppress in there just in case.

Also, no idea if you have seen it already but a great site for creating unattended Windows install disks is here: http://unattended.msfn.org

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Norton internet security 2005 antispyware edition [ 2 Answers ]

I have tried to uninstall the above and it is now part uninstalled as something happened while uninstalling now I can not get in to uninstall again to remove the rest. HELP!

Microsoft Word [ 9 Answers ]

How can I develop a Word form with lines so that when I type on those lines they don't disappear other than using control U because that doesn't work. Example: Name: ________________________ Address: ________________________ Now I want to go back and type on the lines. I have...

Why Is The Church Silent? [ 9 Answers ]

Just like every other day of the week, 4000 babies were killed today. Where was the church? Where were the preachers? I'd sure like to know. Those of us who have been involved in the prolife movement (or for that matter, any other movement that impinges upon moral issues) for any length of...

Microsoft Word [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have to do a essay and I am going to be doing it in Word XP. However, I have to have double spacing after each word. I don't really want to be pressing the spacebar twice after every word I type. Is there a way that I can confgure Word XP to automatically do two spaces when I press the...

Microsoft Access [ 1 Answers ]

How can I build a Calendar where I can schedule several activities in a monthly basis. I want this calendar to be linked to a database (access table) with at least 8 fields (Date, Project, Name of project, Type of task/activity, Name of person in charge... ) If there is any site or links where...

View more questions Search