Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azamramsha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Introduction Letter for new business
    Hi Everyone,
    Could you please if you have any sample letter regarding introduction of new business for customer of domestics services and appliance also automotive services.
    I would be very thankful for it.
    Thanks,
    Azam
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2007, 06:38 AM
    Please type Introduction Letter into the search box at the top of this page. You will find many questions that have been similar to yours. You might want to click on them to see what the answers have been. There are also links provided in some of the answers where you can view examples of introduction letters.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 12:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Please type Introduction Letter into the search box at the top of this page. You will find many questions that have been similar to yours. You might want to click on them to see what the answers have been. There are also links provided in some of the answers where you can view examples of introduction letters.
    Excellent Clough, and there is a ton of info. Also saves us time and being repetitive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Introduction Letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to develop an introduction letter to market my hotel to potential clients. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Business Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Can any one pass me on sample Business Intriduction Letters, if you have any? Your help is greatyly appreciated! Thanks, Aparna.

Business Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Can any one pass me on sample business Introduction letter, if you have any? Ideally for OEMs product but all intro letters welcome Your help is gratefully appreciated! Many thanks

Introduction letter for a printing business [ 0 Answers ]

Hi! I need help in writing a business introduction letter for a printing company. Does anyone have samples or leads to a site that has free samples? Thanks!

Business introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can any one help me with writing an introduction letter for my timber flooring business. I would like to send these out to builders to get work. Thank you bernna70

View more questions Search