Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faizan894 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 10:58 AM
    What is difference between full opening safety valve and gray valve?
    amho Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 09:35 PM
    Q: there is a safety relief valve with orifice diameter of 1.35 inch and area of 1.43 square inches ,if I want to select a
    Replacement valve that is according API standard ,which kind of orifice designation
    Is the perfect choice?(J orifice)?
    amho Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 09:38 PM
    Q: I have a safety valve with orifice diameter of 1.35 inches and orifice area of 1.43 square inches and I want to replace it with a valve according API standared ,please help me which kind of orifice designation should I choose? J type?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30 Gallon Hot Water Heater Relief Valve ? [ 13 Answers ]

I just had the relief (release?) valve replaced on my Hot Water Heater because it was constantly leaking and dripping. The new one seems to work great because I don't see it dripping anymore. However, I kept a bucket under it to be cautious, and every day there is a little over a cup of clean water...

Dripping from T & P relief valve pipe [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I noticed that there is dripping from my T&P relief valve pipe of the water heater, a gas heater, made from Bradford White. What is the problem? What should I do? Thank you very much.

Plumbing relief valve [ 2 Answers ]

What does a hot water heater look like inside or what is the shematic of a heating system?

Pressure relief valve [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I have a State Select brand water heater (40 gallon) which is about 4-5 years old. It recently has begun to leak from the pressure relief valve, and is leaking a lot:( , especially after taking a shower... Is this a simple fix of replacing the valve or something more serious? Any and all...

Safety valve leaking [ 2 Answers ]

I installed new pressure switch and new tank, also new pressure gauge, also replaced the safety valve. Pressure switch is set to kick on at 40 psi and off at 65 psi, safety valve is suppose to open at 75 psi. How ever I get a small amount of leakage from the safety valve. What's my problem?

View more questions Search