Ask
    sssuraj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 11:35 PM
    What is cinder filling
    Hi
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Aug 27, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Did you find your answer?

I'm sorry no one helped you here. We work hard to get every question but some slip through the cracks. Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Take Care, BC
    dhanraj jagada Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 01:00 AM
    Cinder are light weight stones, (I don't know what exact material), which are used when we fill sunken parts under toilet floor.
    In toilet slab, (floor actually) for piping purpose we have to provide that slab at lower level than the tilings, this remaining voids are filled with light wi\eight stones which are called cinders.

I am very new in the field of architecture, so I know only this much. But this is more-or-less true answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Roofing a cinder block shed [ 7 Answers ]

My son is building a cinder block shed for Little league as his Eagle Project. It has to be Cement or cinder block so it does not get burned down, per the city. He is having a hard time figuring out how to do the roof and we can not seem to get any answers. Can anyone help? Tracy

Mold in cinder block house. [ 4 Answers ]

I hope I am posting in the right place. I am an American living in Bucharest Romania. We rent a house.. a very old house with a small basement that we do not use. It is very musty and probably moldy... but I have never ventured that far. My husband has been down there and it is empty except for...

Mold on outside cinder block wall [ 2 Answers ]

I have black mold growing on my outside cinder block wall sourendering my back yard. I live in Las Vegas so the climate is dry but watering the lawns is causing the mold to grow since we have to water in the evenings so the water does evaporate so fast due to the hot climate. How do I remove this...

View more questions Search