Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nakash Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Dec 11, 2005, 10:09 AM
    Crying Heart That No One Can See
    Please
    EVERYONE Please HELP ME

I Love a Girl and she used 2 like me 2, but then I don't know but suddenly everything is changing, I'm not sure mayb its my thoughts but what I need help is..
    How can I impress her
    How can I create a place in her heart
    How can I show her that I love her a lot and I'll alwayz be der for her

Please I'm really sad..
    I really love her please help thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 11, 2005, 10:25 AM
    Nakash
    You have a lot of posts. Young man saying almost the same thing,so here we go the short and simple answer to all your questions-Stop trying to be what your not and just be yourself,be happy with yourself just as you are.No beard or snappy rap is going to help you be cooler than what you are.Come from the heart,not some GQ magazine,Say what you mean-Mean what you say. :cool: Good Luck
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2005, 11:28 AM
    What you definitely CAN"T do is pursue her relentlessly. Always be yourself and do not put on a "nice guy" act, like always being agreeable, always doing what she wants, always being sympathetic to strictly her point of view to and basically letting your relationship thrive at her conveinience. You don't provide a whole lot of specifics in your post so it's hard to give you more specific advice. Keep your options open, date other women, spend time with other friends and don't build your world around her. This will save you from a broken heart if things don't work out and will serve to turn the tide and make her start pursuing you . Once that happens, then you can be in control of the relationship and not give your power away.

Dec 11, 2005, 12:24 PM
    Unchangeable mind
    Thanks 4 Your answer but the thing is she says I look young for her dats why I want 2 become different... no 1 can understnd I'm really serious ab8 her... plz still help
    someguy222 Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2005, 12:34 PM
    Well are you too young for her? Maybe you need to find someone closer to your age if she is a significantly older than u. if you are the same age and she says that about you maybe try working out or something.

Dec 11, 2005, 12:37 PM
    The real thing
    I am 2 months older than her but I look about 2-3 years younger than her
    So please tell me what to do
    Thanks
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2005, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakash
    thnx 4 Your answer but the thing is she sayz i look young 4 her dats why i want 2 become different.... no 1 can understnd i'm really serious ab8 her...plz still help
    Well, regardless of how serious you may be about her you've still got to take it easy and not obsess about her. Don't argue with her or become defensive. Ultimately she may not be attracted to you, whether it be because of your age or anything else and it may not be meant to be. I know you probably don't want to hear that but unfortunately it's the reality of life and you've got to be prepared for that possibility. Get to know her and be friendly with her but don't let her know how serious you think you are about her. As she gets to know you better she'll no doubt feel more at ease with you regarding your age or whatever other hangup she may have. Remember, no pressure, she doesn't owe you anything, you don't owe her anything. Your goal right now is to have fun with her and make her want to pursue you. It may not happen but you'll have at least tried. Meanwhile, have fun and keep a light heart.

Dec 11, 2005, 12:45 PM
    Yes but the thing we both live in uk but she is in a different city and so am I
    And I can't get to know her like that but I am related to her
    Please
    Find a way out for me
    Please
    Thanks

Dec 11, 2005, 12:51 PM
    Do u live relatively close to her? If u do then maybe you could meet each other somewhere once or twice a week on days u aren't doing anything.

Dec 11, 2005, 12:55 PM
    The Love
    No
    I live in manchester and she in bradford

But rather than meeting somewhere can you please
    Give me a tip to impress her
    And make her think I really love her
    And I'll alwayz be there for her
    Please help
    Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 11, 2005, 03:04 PM
    Uh oh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakash
    yes but the thing we both live in uk but she is in a different city and so am i
    and i can't get to know her like that but i am related to her
    plz
    find a way out 4 me
    plz
    thnx
    What do you mean you are related to her? :eek:

Dec 14, 2005, 04:05 PM
    Please... Please... Please... UNDERSTAND
    I am related to her... family relationship but I met her after 12 years.. and I am 15... so we don't know each other...

Please rather asking me questions
    Please.. tell me a way I can impress her...
    Make her feel I'm always there for her
    And make her fall in love with me
    Please
    Please help
    Dats all I need
    Thanks 4 listening
    Thanks

Dec 15, 2005, 03:31 PM
    Are u a blood relative or did she join your family by someone's marriage?
    SoulMate05 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2005, 09:38 PM
    First of all your asking a question that most people would have trouble answering because they are not you, or her. But everyone can give you a little perspective on what to do. What I think you should do is be yourself, but show her who you really are what's true in your heart. If that day you happen to walk by some guy on the street selling roses by her a rose and tell her that you thought of her when you saw it. Little things can help you impress. Don't change who you are just to snag a girl. Just be yourself and do the things that you think would make her happy. Surprise the GIRL!! And good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy crying [ 11 Answers ]

My 12 week old staff puppy crys when she can't see you and crys all night until I go downstairs and sleep with her what shall I do

Crying new puppy [ 2 Answers ]

?? Brought 6 week old Australian shepard home today. Set her up in dog run with dog creat straw in bottom of crate. 13 week old great pyr. With her. She ate drank pooed and peeed. Left her for the night crying crying what to do she is upsetting 13 week old rosie. Oh she has fluffy bear toy. Please...

Dog Crying after grooming [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, 2 days ago I had my cocker spaniel groomed professionally for the first time. Usually my husband has done her grooming. Since she has been groomed she acts as if she has a piece of poo stuck on her butt, she does not want to walk and when she does walk she walks as if trying to hide her...

Crying after orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal after a big orgasm to cry?

Pregnant Dog crying [ 2 Answers ]

Our dog is pregnant. We breed her on April 8th and now all of a sudden last night she was real uncomfortable and crying. If we talked with her or petted her she was fine. Tonight she started the same. She is eating fine. Isn't it a little early? Do you think the pups are just moving around and she...

View more questions Search