Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinkerbell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2003, 04:50 AM
    Jail Sentencing
    Hi, I have a friend who is in jail. She was put on an ACD in April of last year (for a year) for beating up her sister, because her sister pressed charges against her. But in November she broke her ACD by beating up her sister again and was sent to jail. She has been in there ever since (4 months). What is the normal or approximate jail sentence for this type of offense?
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2003, 02:50 PM
    Jail Sentencing
    Depends on the individuals record and how they are behaving while incarcerated... So If you're her friend tell her stay clean, out of trouble and hopefully she'll be out soon, maybe a year to 18 months... Best of luck and God bless

Chaz :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sentencing after trial [ 3 Answers ]

After your trial and they sentence you to jail, at what point do you go. Immediately? Or do you have time to get affairs in order once you know the length of stay?

Sentencing under the recidivism Statute [ 3 Answers ]

Must a defendant be first indicted under the recidivism statute in order to be sentenced under the recidivism statute? Or may the district attorney request the defendant be sentenced under the recidivism statute after indictment and before trial? (The actual timing the defense received the notice...

Jail Sentencing [ 1 Answers ]

I served on a juror on a trial. I was one of the people not voting the majority. In other words I feel sorry for the young man on trial. What is the sentence for a prison inmate in Oregon, Oregon State Penitentiary, for possession of a sharp object that could be used as a weapon? The inmate...

Jail Money [ 1 Answers ]

I received a high school assignment to find out information about an item that was given to me. It is a small ticket (in a protective case) that says: ----------------------------------------- Allegheny County 2 Jail cents Good for value shown ...

View more questions Search