Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gimmemebit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Strong Arm Robbery
    Today, my son just got arrested for Strong Arm Robbery, Theft & Battery. He pushed a cashier and tried to take money from her cash register. He's served time in prison and county jail for theft, driving with revoked license & violation of probation.

How much time is he looking at? He cannot afford a private attorney.
    PS. He is still on probation in another FL county.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 5, 2007, 08:10 PM
    He has all sorts of issues, first they can revolk his probation from the other charge, and so most likely he will not get a chance to be bailed out, just an opinoin on that.

Was the cashier hurt, remember a crying cashier on the stand will not help his case. There is no way to know how long, since sentencing is always up to the judge, but he could be away from a long time if they look at the max on this
    gimmemebit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 08:22 PM
    Thank you very much, Chuck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 5, 2007, 08:33 PM
    I wish I could sound more positive, but everything from if it is an election year for the judge or for the DA can make a difference. Some public defenders are better than others, hoepfully he will have someone that can perhaps workout a good deal for him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

Information on Strong Arm Robbery [ 7 Answers ]

My significant other has dabbled in drugs (crack) for the past year. He tries to be "clean" makes it a month and a half, then relapses. He is currently incarcerated here in Florida on a Strong Arm Robbery charge. He entered a convenient store and robbed them to receive money to buy more drugs. He...

Comedy Film (Bank robbery) [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I once watched a comedy film. A bank robbery made by a guy with his friend. They were planning to go Vegas at the weekend, earn some money and take the money back. Does anyone know the name of the movie? Please help.

Robbery Victims restitution [ 3 Answers ]

We were robbed over a year ago. The courts gave the perpetrators probation and they were ordered to each pay their share of the restitution. We have only received one small check from one of the young men. What are our rights, and didn't the sentence mean anything?? We were told that we could not...

Christmas House robbery movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need some help trying to think of a title to a movie, I can't remember all the details, but here it goes. The movie is set at christmas, and the main actor (unknown) breaks into a house that contains a rich family. However the house has people in it and it's a family and they are always...

View more questions Search