Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexielexs Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Dec 5, 2007, 07:05 PM
    My hands
    :) does anyone know what it means or wats wrong when my hands get really hot at times like my hands will be fine on day and like maybe a few days later they'll be really hot and my feet will do it sometimes to so does anyone knows what that means:)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 5, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Might just mean that you are warm, or that your body temperature is high. That happens to me sometimes too.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2007, 07:12 PM
    I tried finding medical reasons
    All I was able to find is that it is spiritual energy and maybe you are meant to do spiritual healing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweeaty hands [ 4 Answers ]

WHYY DO MY HANDS SWET TOO MUCHH... and like when I hold hans with a guy they swet alottt or when I am sitting in classss... and mostly durng summerr... ughh its so gross and one time I held my bf's hand and we were talking and it swet so much it was grosss I got so imbaresseedddd plzz heeellpp is...

Hands on Healing [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like any and all information on Hands on Healing Thank-You!

Hands lighter [ 3 Answers ]

I Have A Light Olive Complexion But My Hands Are Very Fair In Color And In The Summer Time My Skin Gets Darker But My Hands Stay Light... does Anyone Know Why The Hands Are Lighter? Is There Something I Can Do To Make The Rest Of My Skin Lighter To Match My Hands?

Veins in Hands [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Recently I've noticed that the veins in both of my hands are acting up. I can see them much easier than before and they seem to be pushing up on the skin somewhat. Similar to veins on someone who's totally ripped, but trust me I can assure you I'm not ripped. Anyway, I'm 17, and I was just...

View more questions Search