Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IAskAQuestion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 06:10 PM
    What was this show?- dog cartoon
    I can't remember if it was a movie exactly or even what channel it was on, all I remember was that the main character was a male dog (he was a stray) then I think he met a parrot with a Hispanic accent. The parrot proceeds to bring him to the house of an old woman who had lost of other dogs and he meets a girl dog and so on. I don't remember much else about it and it's been bothering me that I don't remember the title.
    Help.
    electric_star Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Apr 28, 2008, 01:49 PM
    I think that might be a King smith book. Im not completely sure but there is a slim chance it could be Find The White Horse, about a dog called lubber who meets a pigion a cat and a red setter dog who help him find a home to an old lady.
    FIND THE WHITE HORSE - King-Smith - Penguin Books - Young Readers
    Check it out, it could be what your looking for.
    Sorry if it isn't. Best of luck.
    maryallen Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2009, 06:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by IAskAQuestion View Post
    I can't remember if it was a movie exactly or even what channel it was on, all I remember was that the main character was a male dog (he was a stray) then I think he met a parrot with a Hispanic accent. The parrot procedes to bring him to the house of an old woman who had lost of other dogs and he meets a girl dog and so on. I don't remember much else about it and it's been bothering me that I don't remember the title.
    Help.
    There was a movie similar called "paulie" about a parrot looking for his owner who was a young girl who couldn't speak but the parrot was very clever. He goes though many different events later to find his own was much older. I don't remember a dog but this movie was similar and in one of the scenes he was in a mexican village preforming tricks.
    electric_star Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Feb 6, 2009, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by IAskAQuestion View Post
    I can't remember if it was a movie exactly or even what channel it was on, all I remember was that the main character was a male dog (he was a stray) then I think he met a parrot with a Hispanic accent. The parrot procedes to bring him to the house of an old woman who had lost of other dogs and he meets a girl dog and so on. I don't remember much else about it and it's been bothering me that I don't remember the title.
    Help.
    This could also be a movie called Millionaire Dogs
    It involves a stray, a parrot, a girl dog, an old lady with a house full of other dogs and evil twins who want the dogs' fortune... This sounds similar- check it out if you want
    X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70/80's cartoon show about witch and crying. [ 3 Answers ]

As best I can remember this was a one shot cartoon from the late 70's and early 80's. It had a little girl who was learning to be a witch. She had evil teachers/sisters/guardians who wanted her to be evil and souless but all she wanted was to be normal and have friends. I think the evil...

Kids show girls fantasy cartoon [ 7 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this cartoon about 3 girls (I think?) and they were princesses (I think?) they had crystals to give them powers. The main heroine had blonde hair and she had a sun crystal. Then there was this coloured girl with moon crytal and I can't remember the last crystal but I...

Cartoon show on ABC (in Australia) [ 1 Answers ]

There use to be this cartoon show on ABC (in Australia) And I can't remember the shows name but all I remember that this family of humans moved in to a new home in a new town and the home could talk and in the town everything that was good was bad and everything that was bad was good If anyone...

Cartoon show form the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show in the early 80's that resembled Heman, but the hero had dark hair. And there was a woman with blue skin and a sharkfin helmet. There were also dwarves living in the forest. I think it may be called Dark Thorn... but I'm not sure. If you know the name of this kids show, please...

View more questions Search