Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jen phoenix Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Difference of time function
    How to program a problem that needs the difference of time..? example,the sorting started at 10:15 and ends at 10:30.so the difference time in order the numbers to be sorted is 15min..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 5, 2007, 08:35 AM
    This depends more on how time is stored then a C++ function. Since C++ doesn't have a native data store, you have to take that into account. If the data is stored as a text string, then you need to parse out the time values. Many databases store date/time values as numbers. For example, Access and SQL Server store them as a double precision number where the integer portion represents the number of days from a base date and the time is represented as a fraftin of a 24 hour day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

Workday function [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have a problem with the workday function. I have used it so that the formula adds 10 workings days onto the date in the previous cell. The formula I have used is =WORKDAY(I17,10) the formula works fine when I have it on my spreadsheet. But when I have transferred it to other computers...

12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Smokes fom Time to Time [ 9 Answers ]

This engine apprears to start and run fine. However, from time to time it will smoke like a freight train then clear up and be find. This may occur several times in a two hour period. Any sujections on what may be the cause? Thanks for your Help!

Derivative of function [ 5 Answers ]

find derivative of function. Simplify when possible. y=xcos^-1x - square root 1-x^2

TV Out Function On [ 0 Answers ]

I've got a DVD drive and the PowerDVD 5.0 player and every time I try to watch a newer DVD, I get the error message "TV out function error", I look at the details and it says I can't play copyright protected DVD's with the TVout function enabled. The weird thing is, ALL my graphics adapters just...

View more questions Search