Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Navy Dad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Sink sprayer
    I am attempting to change out my sprayer on my sink and can't figure out why it doesn't have constant pressure?? I depress the sprayer but it just sprays and quits and I lose pressure, any thoughts??
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 5, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Whilke it could be a problem in the faucet mixer I would start by taking off the sprayer end on the sprayer and cleaning the aerator. You could also disconnect the entirte spayer handle from the hose and see if you get a full stream of water, if no the problem is in the mixer, if yes your sprayer screen or aerator is clogged.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sink sprayer [ 3 Answers ]

My sink sprayer doesn't work. Is there some way to fix it without buying a new faucet and sprayer?:

Kitchen sink sprayer leaking from under sink [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink sprayer is leaking from underneath my sink. We just replaced the spray head part. Could it be the hose or what else could it be? Thank you!

Kitchen sink sprayer [ 2 Answers ]

I've lost pressure in my kitchen sink sprayer. The faucet is half on and the sprayer is half on. What's up?

Sink Sprayer Help [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here's my problem about 6 months ago my sprayer broke on my kitchen sink and I just got aroudn to replace it. Before it broke I had no problems whatsoever with it. Now I installed a new sprayer head and the problem started immediately. What happens is the water runs fine out of the faucet but as...

Sink sprayer popped off [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced the sink sprayer nozzle on my kitchen sink about 3 months ago and it seemed to be working OK (with the exception of less water pressure than before it broke). Then, one day the nozzle popped right off when my son turned on the faucet (Moen single lever). Water comes out of the hose, but...

View more questions Search