Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pearl311soccer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 06:59 AM
    10Hp Murray snowblower
    I have a new 10Hp murray snowblower that I purchased last year from homedepot. What type of oil do I use. I know that it is NOT mixed with gas.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 5, 2007, 08:20 AM
    If you are talking about crankcase oil it should be straight 30W. A new machine comes filled with oil and only needs gas to operate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10HP Briggs and Stratton Generator Engine [ 24 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Recently, I was using my Generac 5550 generator with a 10HP Briggs & Stratton OHV, model 204412, Type 0142 engine, and it started running rough and puffing black smoke. So I bought the repair manual. Took everything apart to the piston, cleaned the carbon off the pistons and...

I can't pull the starter cord on my 10hp Briggs and Stratton Engine [ 6 Answers ]

I recently purchased a two year old 10 hp Troy Built wood chipper. I've used it for about 4-5 hours and recently had to add a little oil. I added the correct type as per the manufacturers instructions. It started up just fine and after 15 minutes or so I shut it off to empty the bag. Once the...

10hp motor, unknown brand no spark! [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 10hp motor. It has no spark. I tried testing the coil, but I think I did it wroung. What could be the problem?

10hp Sears riding mower won't idle [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a used Craftsman (Sears) 10hp riding mower (model 502 255050) and it only runs at high throttle settings and backfires a bit. Everything else works and it does go at this throttle setting, but not comfortably. Clutch tricky to let out at this speed. (lifts front wheels) I think the gas...

Old snowblower [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Toro 826 used snowblower that was given to me. I cannot start it. I bought a new spark plug, filled the gas tank, even put a little bit of gas where the spark plug goes. I still can not start it. Can someone please help me?

View more questions Search