Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Dec 5, 2007, 05:52 AM
    Pimples from shaving
    I shave, but I get those little annoying pimple on the back of my thighs and butt and pubic area, is there any trick not to have those? But I was always prone to those little annoying pimple , like heat summer rash on my butt, how to make them disappear to have smooth baby bum all the time? Thanks guys
    number13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2
    -

Dec 5, 2007, 05:57 AM
    I would love to know the answer to this too, most people say shaving cream and hot water and then something like aloe vera or baby oil for post shave, but I've tried it and it still happens, also how often do you shave, because I think I need to everyday for a close shave, but shaving everyday is not really comfortable. Why is that area different from legs and underarms, you can get such a clean chave then by doing the same technique. Also when people say shave the way the hair grows, what way does your hair grow around the pubic area, as I can't really work it out, as I always thought you shave both ways for the smmothest shave thts what I do on my legs etc
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 5, 2007, 04:15 PM
    I've answered similar questions to yours.

Here's one of my answers:

To avoid razor bumps or razor burns, change your razor regularly. If you shave with a dull razor more than one time over an area, it will irritate the skin. For a clean shave, use a shaving gel. When shaving, stroke the area only twice with the razor to reduce skin irritation. Shave with the grain to remove most of the hair, then go against the grain for a smoother shave. After your done shaving, apply some moisturizer or a aloe vera gel onto the area. This will help sooth your skin and help prevent irritation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaving pubic area, spots and small pimples [ 2 Answers ]

Hello After shaving my pubic area. A couple of days later small red spots and small pimples appeared.I know this is not an std but am a little worryed as they are still there after 1 week.Can someone help please.

Pimples [ 15 Answers ]

Tell me best way to get rid of pimples and acnes

Pimples [ 2 Answers ]

I just have a question about my face skin Because of my pimples I got lots of marks and I still have that pimples and it so hard to do shave. I tried ecerything to clear it but it didn't work I want to clear my skin means my pimples and that marks. How can I do it??

Pimples? [ 2 Answers ]

I have red bumps on my penis. I have had them for a couple of years now... even before my first sexual experience so I'm pretty sure its not an std. I think they are just pimples from the look of them. There's different sizes and pop just like zits do. I was just wondering if there is any way to...

Pimples [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,, Im mel, may I ask this question? Please answer it honestly... how can I cure my pimples in a fast way rather in an effective way? Please answer it honestly please...

View more questions Search