Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Dec 10, 2005, 12:15 PM
    Christmas is almost here
    As Christmas is almost here, what are you looking forward to the most?

We are putting up our tree Sunday after church; it is a tradition, to do this on the second Sunday of the month. I can never wait to get it in the house. We always cook a large meal and invite friends and family to eat and decorate the tree every one brings good goodie to eat with them. It is always seem to be such a comforting time for me, and as the house begins to fill with the smell of the Christmas tree and good food it seem to set the mood for the rest of December. There is nothing better to me than my family and a smile. What are you looking forward to this year?
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2005, 12:48 PM
    I am looking forward to visiting with my foster sister, who lives in another province. I always spend the holidays with her, and it's the only time I get to see her. She has 2 little boys, ages 3 years and 5 months, and the 3 year old is just getting into Christmas this year. She tells me he's very excited, and that will be fun to see! Holidays are always better with children! Plus I love the food too, of course! :)
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2005, 06:05 PM
    Actually I won't be going there this year, as they arrived here in town a few days ago! So I am going to make a big dinner for them and my fiancé and his grandmother. So that should be interesting and different... not to mention a lot of work!

How come no one else is responding to this post? I thought it was a good one. Oh, well...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 22, 2005, 07:04 PM
    Holiday
    I will be fixing the meal, it will not be a lot of people this year,

My wife's mother is coming up from Atlanta, but my wife's sister and family will be staying there this year. My grow children all have their own plans, one will be in Branson MO, another in the sun in south Florida and so on with the rest.

My dad as I mentined in a early post is in the nursing home this year in Missouri and mom is going to see him ( she would not travel to tn anyway)

So new year and Christmas changes. I normally put out several thousand lights but I was under 1000 this year. Mostly due to my heath and the rain almost every weekend and on my days off
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2005, 07:39 PM
    After our dog having more family for Thanksgiving than we did, Christmas both kids and one inlaw will be here. We will also have 5 dogs. I am looking forward to a good visit.

Thanksgiving it was 4 dogs and just my wife and I.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tell us what you got for christmas [ 25 Answers ]

Get any good gifts? Did you get what you asked for or was it a complete surprise?

Christmas Organising [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any good software for creating Christmas card lists that can also print envelopes / labels and is compatible with Outlook address book

Christmas surprise! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello all. I know I am still a newbie, but I hope you can all help me out. My story: On Christmas day, which right now is about 5 or 6 days, I am planning on flying out to my fiance's house (already got the ticket, know what I'm bringing, etc... ) to surprise him for Christmas, and for our 4 1/2...

Christmas [ 92 Answers ]

I was wondering what peoploe think about organizations like the ACLU trying to get christian icons removed from public schools. They go as far as saying that even the colors red and green count as icons for christmas and should not be used. It seems to me they are a bunch of people who fight for...

View more questions Search