Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragondog Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Dog modeling.
    I have a doberman and I wanted to enter her in some form of modeling... because she can do basically anything! From wearing jewelry glasses, sunglasses, clip-on earrings, bracelets, dresses, even little shoes! But I'm in Arizona and I wanted to know is there anything I can get her in like to be in adds or magazines commercials etc. Anything like that..
    *another question: Can we take our own photographs and they can edit them?:confused:
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Why would you put clip-on earrings on a dog? That's all I'm wondering...

If you want her to be in commercials or something, get her an agent and some head shots, but nothing is guaranteed, so be cautious not to spend too much money on this.
    dragondog Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Dec 5, 2007, 06:16 PM
    Just for a picture and I take them off
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Take some pictures and show them to local advertising agencys. Pet stores. There are a lot of self employeed photographers that would probably give you a fair shake on a photo session.
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2007, 08:22 PM
    One thing to keep in mind is that black dogs tend to be very hard to photograph well. I don't know if a doberman's markings are enough to outweigh that for a professional photographer. And yeah... consider this a hobby, not a major money-maker.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2007, 08:30 PM
    I took my black dog to petsmart and had her pictures taken. Since we have a digital camera, they seem to turn out better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Modeling scams [ 42 Answers ]

HELP!! My husband just signed up with Model Search America for a convention in Vegas. They are charging $1200 for this! Does anyone have experience with this company or know anything about the business? Everything about it feels like a scam... HELP.

Modeling career. [ 8 Answers ]

All of my life people have told me to be a model. Does anyone know of a modeling place that is hiring? :)

Teen modeling in japan [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter who is 15 wanted me to take her to a small modeling agency in our home town. I finally gave in and took her. They were so excited when we walked in that they took us to miami to 5 top agency's and everyone of them were throwing contracts at us. A large agency from ny even flew in a...

Modeling Agency [ 2 Answers ]

I've just been asked to review our Modeling Operation to determine how to make it more efficient and ensure they have the tools they need. I just want to get my hands on an effective book to help me do some research. We will be benchmarking agencies. But, I wanted to get a head start. Anyone who...

View more questions Search