Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Dec 4, 2007, 07:43 PM
    A good Shooter Game for the Wii
    I have a few good games for the Wii but I've been looking for a good shooter game to get, any suggestions? I tried Resident Evil 4 but it's hard, the damn chainsaw guy at the village was the end of me. I tried The Godfather: Blackhand Edition but that was more of a GTA type game, don't get me wrong that was an awesome game but I'm looking for a shooter game. Maybe like a military game would be good for me, something where it's mostly shooting and nothing else. Even a game that's not out yet would help me. If you could find me a game I like, I would be indebted to you.
    CompanionCube Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 04:22 AM
    Red steel, The New redisdent evil chronicles. That one shooter that use to be in arcades but you can now use the wii zapper for. They there is also the Xbox 360, which I prefer over my wii.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Isn't call of duty on the wii, maybe check that out, I was also going to suggest having a look at red steel, but my weighted companion cube beat me.

Dec 6, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Well there is the new Call of Duty 5 coming out, but no one is sure if it's going to be for the Wii though. Maybe I'll try out Call of Duy 3.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Dec 27, 2007, 02:07 PM
    I heard Redsteel sucked. Though I've never played it myself, I still suggest researching it before buying, just in case.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Dec 27, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Have you tried Resident Evil -The Umbrella Chronicles? You can't move the guy around or anything, which kind of sucks, the game controls all that. But, it's tons of shooting. After I got passed not being able to choose where I wanted to go, I liked it.

Dec 27, 2007, 06:00 PM
    I did try it, but I didn't like it much.
    0eyvind Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 12:22 PM

Call of Duty as someone mentioned. Get the newest available for Wii, and then get the gun mount for your controller. Awesome! :D
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2009, 02:19 PM

What about Metroid Prime 3?

It was pretty good, I have a Wii and PS3 and tend to buy more shooter style games for the PS3 cause of the better graphics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know a good military game for the Wii? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for a good video game for my Nintendo Wii, anyone know a good one?

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Any suggestions for a good game? [ 8 Answers ]

OK I am not sure if somebody asked this already plus I cannot take that time because my little niece is next to me taking a nap OxO OK me and my cuzions want to know if there is a game out there like dot hack except you can create your own character and go on your own adventure/quest. Not for...

Name of arcade airplane shooter game [ 2 Answers ]

Yea I ned to know the name of this older arcadegame on those huge machines at like chucky cheese and stuff. All I can remember is that it is one of the funnest plane games ever, The name has something to do with 1942 or something. You basically fly and shoot planes and can do this backflip...

View more questions Search