Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashanti2010 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 05:40 PM
    more specific
    when your filling in a work sheet u have to caculate federal income tax expense.. in order to get net income... how do u figure that out?.

also after caculationg the variable cost per unit .how do u plot variable and fixed costs on a graph?
    Gator1087 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Dec 4, 2007, 06:00 PM
    1. The tax is imposed on the employer, so read what I wrote to your first question. Take 13.85% (7.65+6.2) of earnings up to 84,900 for each emplyee and 7.65% (6.2+1.45) of all earnings above that amount.

2. What type of graph? What are plotting on the graph?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More specific [ 2 Answers ]

I have a mobile number. I need to find out the userid and password to see the monthy mobile bill.

Need Specific Direction! [ 4 Answers ]

Can you help me to determine what direction I should take in utilizing my Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice Administration? I am in my late 40's and I recently graduated with this degree and I have applied to many companies for a position in using my degree, but have not received any...

I need to be more specific [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend moved in a nice place and have both names on the lease my boyfriend has been skipping out on weekends and not fully paying his part of the bills plus he is an addict so my question is how do I legally get him off the lease and get him out of here please help, I can afford the...

Specific identification [ 1 Answers ]

How do you calculate specific identificaiton for ending inventory?

View more questions Search