Ask
    smithbray Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 03:24 PM
    TV show
    I want to be on a TV show but I don't know how:confused: :confused:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 4, 2007, 03:32 PM
    How old are you? Would you be a possibility for a sitcom or a drama show? Would you be better on Nickelodeon or Animal Planet? Would you be a good host/hostess or better at playing a part? Do you have a special talent like Rachael Ray or Steve Irwin?

Tell us more about you and why this interests you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Is this about your last question that you asked and I answered? If so, the link is here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/entert...te-158913.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Me again, need help with a TV show... [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: This time it's a TV Show. I know it aired on PBS. I saw it when I was in the first grade, so it aired about 1989. It was about a soldier who returns from the war. He spends the night in an old haunted house. When his ride drops him off, there a three grave markers (crucifixes) next...

What was the name of that TV show [ 2 Answers ]

About a girl with a father from outer space, she had to talk to him via some type of crystal that opened up. She had the power to freeze time by touching her hands together. PLEASE HELP me!!

What is the name of this show [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of the kids television show that played in the 90's I believe it was on pbs. It had people that we in costumes of animals. There was a lion that painted, a pink cat, and a lady in a blue bird outfit. If you know it let me know.

Show name [ 1 Answers ]

There was a sitcom where a girl was half human and half alian. She lived with her mother and talk to her dad through some kind of ball. She could stop time by putting her fingers together. Any one know what I am talking about cause I can't get the name.

80`s TV show [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all... I used to watch a TV show about teenage girl who had the power to freeze time and her father spoke to her through a cube, she lived with her mom... iv benn trying to remember so I can try and buy is video or DVD :p

View more questions Search