Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yammy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Motherboard foxcomm/hoxtek P4 2003
    Hi ,
    I have a f845s Motherboard whose AGP Adapter Socket does not seem to work, can I bypass it or Disable it so that I can use one of the other 5 pci sockets with another card?
    My system slowed down and then the floppy drive gaveway, then the monitor went black at startup, this is a foxconn/hoxtek motherboard p4 which I purchased in 2003.
    Thanks & Regards ,
    YazPat
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Dec 5, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Does this motherboard have on-board video? Try that.

Otherwise, try a PCI video card. It should be automatically detected.
    Soundmanc Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Also could be time to invest in a new motherboard. Understand I make this statement based only on what you stated, not any actual fact that I, myself, have. Hehe

PCI video card, as stated above, should be picked up automatically.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing File with Word 2003 (all Office 2003 programs) [ 3 Answers ]

I recently started having problems opening any of my Office 2003 Professional programs. The files seem to open, but an error pops up saying that I'm missing a file named PS561401.cab, and can not open without reinstalling the program. I don't have the installation disks for Office, as this...

Motherboard [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, my dell Inspiron 9300 is acting up again, the power supply cord which is a female plug will not stay tight into the port. So the screen flashes bright and dim as it goes from AC to battery. It does the same thing on my AC and my DC supply. So it is not the exterminal plug it is the plung...

Motherboard [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one help with my new motherboard? I have bought a MSI KT4 Ultra motherboard and AMD 2.4 XP,1G DDR Ram,80G HHD but when I put all this together and boot it up all, I got was blank screen becase it didn't autodetect my CPU at 133MHz and I can't set it up manually because there no jumper...

Motherboard [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one help with my new motherboard? I have bought a MSI KT4 Ultra motherboard and AMD 2.4 XP,1G DDR Ram,80G HHD but when I put all this together and boot it up all, I got was blank screen becase it didn't autodetect my CPU at 133MHz and I can't set it up manually because there no jumper...

View more questions Search