Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boredjordz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 11:27 PM
    Im not sure if its been mentioned... But Rise Of Nations...
    Is a pretty good one...
    Its similar to Age of Empires...
    Company of Heroes if your into WWII type RTS...
    Codename Panzers also...
    But if you enjoyed Age Of Empires... Go With Rise Of Nations... :)
    Glockshna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 12:33 PM
    A bit of a late response but try the Company of Heroes series. They are fairly good. Also, the Empire Earth series was good. My favorite by far though, like you, is the Age of Empires series.
    Glockshna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 12:39 PM

Ohh, (sorry for the double post) but Populous: The Beginning was great. But it's very old. The graphics are... not great. But the game play is great.

Might be a bit to Warcraft'ish for you.
    Populous: The Beginning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Decide for you're self. It's hard to find though.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Aug 19, 2009, 08:06 AM

Never too late to suggest a good game. I've done the company of hero's title, I liked it but I'dliketo play with more than just 2 or 3 factions. If only they'd make another AOE:(
    Bar_O_Soap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 10:24 PM
    Trust me when I say Starcraft is worth a try. I know you're hesitant because of not liking Warcraft, but their not very alike, Warcrafts all about heroes and Starcraft is big battles. Honestly, I can't think of any game of any genre I enjoy more than Starcraft. The Battlechest is only $20, at least give it a shot.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Sep 5, 2009, 09:44 AM

$20 sounds about right:)

Thanks for the info. Isn't a new updated version suppose to come out soon?
    raderx21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 02:42 PM
    Starcraft is in my opinion the best rts ever made. Starcraft 2 is comeing out mid 2010, but you should get starcraft for now.
    I promise you you won't regret it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

PC games [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know of any PC games that play similar to that of Myst, Riven, MystIII? I love the "flow" of these games but can not find any others like them. Also, I need suggestions on any adventure PC games that are good... thanks

Pc Games [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I know that if you buy PS2 games and you live in Europe they won't work, because Europe is PAL Colour and USA is NTSC. But is it the same with PC Games?

No more games. [ 71 Answers ]

Hello All, For the past 2 years I have been in a long distance relationship with a lovely lady whom I adored. At times our relationship was really tough despite all the wonderful moments that we had had togther. (It was tough because obviously we didn't get to see each other as much as we would...

Looking For Games Tp Try [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently been looking into some new pc games to try out, I have enjoyed virtual villagers and pet doctor but I know there is more out there but dont know where to begin looking. Can someone list me some games or game companies I can check out, with no specific rating because I am 22 and...

Pc games [ 1 Answers ]

Well basically I have to make a game on the PC well I am not sure what software I could use U ma not an expert so preferably an easy software Thank you so much:)

View more questions Search