Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cubalink Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2005, 02:06 PM
    Noise in faucet
    When I turn my kitchen sink on both hot water and cold there is a loud noise what can that be. Thank you
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 9, 2005, 03:30 PM
    What is the brand name of your faucet? What type is it? One handle? Two knobs? Spray attachment? How old? Answer me and I'll get back in the morning.( I stop work at 7PM) Cheers Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dripping noise [ 5 Answers ]

We have a dripping noise coming from the upstairs bathroom, that we hear in the ceiling of the room below. It drips during and after we shower, but there is no water damage on the ceiling. We even checked the recessed lights and the fan/vent in the downstairs bathroom, and there's no water! It...

Noise pollution [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering how much noise can car audio put out before it is too loud? And also is there a time limit or something? Thanks

Excessive Noise [ 3 Answers ]

I have complained for two (2) weeks about neighbors playing loud music in their apartment keeping me up past 2 am to my apartment manager; but every time I complained she told me there was nothing she could do about it. One of my neighbors complained that I was stomping on the floor at 11:05 pm...

Low hot water pressure from kichen faucet only- 1 handle faucet [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. My question is similar to one asked a few posts ago except this is a 1 handle faucet. I plan on maintaining the boiler from now on but I have to fix the flow problem first. I disconnected the hot water supply line to the faucet and the pressure is excellent so I assume the problem is in the...

Dripping Noise... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi: We have 2 story house and when we start the taps in the sink or in the shower on 2nd floor it makes either dripping or some kind of beat noise comes on the 1st floor. It doesn't leak or anything but sometimes it makes lot of noise as if something is dripping constantly until the tap or...

View more questions Search