Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovemeorleaveme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 09:26 AM
    am I coming into a very large lump sum of money soon am I going to win the lottery
    Magdalena Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Dec 4, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Hi,
    Please explain how?
    Magdalena
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 11:36 PM
    How do you know that the lump sum is coming?
    Simone
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 11:52 PM
    I think this person is asking to have their fortune told? So I will say that "you will possibly have a large bill soon although your chances of winning the lottery are not improving"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell my future. [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I don't really believe in fortune telling because I think it is of the devil... but hey I can still ask you guys to tell my fortune... OK the thing is there's this girl at another univerisity in another part of my country that I am madly in love with at the mo... and she's really pretty, nice,...

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

The Future. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Im 19 years old and still finishing off my high school. I have arthritis since the age of 7. Im soon looking forward to college, but very worried as to what course to take for the future. The pain comes and goes, And I've been thinking about the future and what employment ill choose....

My future [ 4 Answers ]

Itz my year 2 start decidin what subjects and stuff I want 2 take. I have to have a rough idea of what I want to be when I grow up. But I have no clue! All my frendz know wer they are heading and I'm left behind. Everyone iz telling me 2 relax and go with the flow or fink of something I'm...

View more questions Search