Canon canoscan 3000f with os vista 64bit
    Hi
    I need driver canon canoscan 3000f for os vista 64bit
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Have you tried vueScan? It's a 3rd party SW and works with many scanners

VueScan
    VueScan is inexpensive third party scanning software which supports many (if not almost all) current film scanners, and several flatbeds too. Visit VueScan Scanning Software and if your scanner is supported, try the free trial. There are versions for Windows, Mac, and Linux.

VueScan's major claim to fame is its simple and accurate color correction from color negatives. This is often difficult, and VueScan generally makes it easy. VueScan supports the scanner's special hardware, like batch scanning, auto-focus, any infrared channel for dust and scratch suppression, and multi-scan to reduce scanner noise in the dark areas of slides. VueScan can often multi-scan with scanners that do not support this, using multi-pass scans. VueScan can often retrieve the full bit depth of data from scanners that otherwise only output 24 bits.

VueScan is a standalone program. A TWAIN interface is not provided, it instead accesses the scanner hardware directly at low level. VueScan is often faster than the scanner's original software, both scan and focus. You can still use the scanner's original software if desired.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Drivers for a Logitech Webcam called the Quickcam 3000 pro [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need driver webcam logitech quickcampro 3000pro for os vista 64bit

To Vista or not to Vista that is a question... [ 9 Answers ]

Does your machine have what it takes to run Windows Vista. Find out HERE with this excellent online tool. (ActiveX is needed for this test) Now personally I will be running Vista on a test box. Hey I've got to at least try and break it, but there is no way it will be on any of my live machines...

Can my Canon go to the shop? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a "Canon IXY Digital" and I just got it one year ago. I dropped it a few months ago anf the zoom lens is hanging off, it is still useable, but this black spring comes in the way of the screen. I don't know if Canon allows sending in for fixing.. Because I know this is fixable. Does anyone...

Canon All-In-One printers [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently had a problem with a Canon MP700. Everything worked beautifuly except the scanning function. I reinstalled the drivers exactly how the instructions asked, reinstalled the scanner and usb composite device separately, reinstalled the software, tested the printer on a different...

View more questions Search