Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Dec 4, 2007, 01:33 AM
    comic books
    just a qiuck post... any one know about the value of some comic books I have...
    I have a couple early edition GREEN ARROW comic books.. there from the early 80's... not sure of the issue numbers, but I will give more info. If anyone is interested in knowing? :confused: :o :o:D... just thought I would throw this out there
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Unfortunately, we don't actually have a collectible comic book expert on this site. Hopefully, in time we will. In the meantime, perhaps I could help you some.

Are these comic books in mint condition and also in plastic covers?

Dec 4, 2007, 01:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Unfortunately, we don't actually have a collectible comic book expert on this site. Hopefully, in time we will. In the meantime, perhaps I could help you some.

Are these comic books in mint condition and also in plastic covers?

Yeah they are mint and in plastic covers...

I guess I was hoping for a site recomindation?
    I don't know I usuallly stay in the movie section... I just thought I would venture over to this section and finally ask about these comic books.. I have had them for years...
    What you think, know any sites?:)
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 01:53 AM
    I had already tried the following search.

Green Arrow Comic Book Values - Google Search

You might also like to try that search and then add the word eBay after Green Arrow Comic Book Values. I'll bet that there's some being sold on eBay! Another thing would be to make the word "value" instead of "values." That can make a difference in searches.

Dec 4, 2007, 02:24 AM
    I had already tried the following search.

Green Arrow Comic Book Values - Google Search

You might also like to try that search and then add the word eBay after Green Arrow Comic Book Values. I'll bet that there's some being sold on eBay! Another thing would be to make the word "value" instead of "values." That can make a difference in searches.
    Thanks I just found a site.. and after some searching, from what this site says... there only worth between 5.20-6.20.. lol well its a lot more than the .60cents I originally got them for.. lol
    Thanks for your help:D :)
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 04:45 AM
    You are welcome! At least they are worth something more than what you paid for them. I have lots of old comics from the 1960's and early 1970's. Unfortunately, I don't think they are worth much because I read them over and over. $5.20 to $6.20 doesn't sound to bad for mint condition of yours though.

Anyway, if you are like me, then you will hang onto them for awhile... but, it is good to know that they are worth something more than what you paid for them.

Who knows? If you advertised them for $20.00 or $30.00 each on the Internet on one of the many free advertising sites there are out there, a Green Arrow comic book fan just might be willing to pay those prices for them in order to complete a collection.

Dec 4, 2007, 07:22 AM
    You are welcome! At least they are worth something more than what you paid for them. I have lots of old comics from the 1960's and early 1970's. Unfortunately, I don't think they are worth much because I read them over and over. $5.20 to $6.20 doesn't sound to bad for mint condition of yours though.

Anyway, if you are like me, then you will hang onto them for awhile... but, it is good to know that they are worth something more than what you paid for them.

Who knows? If you advertised them for $20.00 or $30.00 each on the Internet on one of the many free advertising sites there are out there, a Green Arrow comic book fan just might be willing to pay those prices for them in order to complete a collection.

Lol.. that's true.. I will probably wind up keeping them a little longer. But that's true its good to know I got my moneys worth now.. lol well thanks again for the help.:)
    I looked green arrow up, and it started back in like 47 and mine are the first issues of the 80's sieries limited edition.. so maybe they could be worth something to them die hard arrow fans.. hehe OK ttyl
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Did you want to sell them? Or, are you just interested in the possible value and history of them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comic book [ 1 Answers ]

I have a comic book.. its very old.. its called The Little Monsters... does anyone know if it is worth anything?

A Comic about Fred Thompsom [ 5 Answers ]

Hello There's this comic I don't get. It's of Fred Thompson being interviewed by some guy, and he is saying "Run? No-Ive decided to mosey..." What does this comic mean? I don't get it!

Comic books based on rock stars [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'd like to know how many rock, pop, rap or metal artists have their own comic book. I know, for example, that Kiss have one, but I don't know if they are more examples. Is there any website with information about all that? Thanks!!

Starting a comic book [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking of starting a comic book. I was wondering if it would be best to try and get is published as a book you pick up in stores Or if I should have it distributed on the internet only, and have series and mini videos and tabloid posters on the site Which one would take off better. Or...

View more questions Search