Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doinkus Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 10:28 PM
    DWAI in CO prevent Canada entry?
    Hi,

I was arrested for DUI in Colorado in 2001 and pled guilty to the lesser charge of DWAI, which is an infraction with a BAC of .05% or greater. At this point, I would like to travel to Canada. Will they see this on my record, and will it prevent my entry into the country? Thanks.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 05:59 AM
    Hello again, Doinkus:

See other answer.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to prevent my period! [ 13 Answers ]

Hello! So My period isn't supposed to be until Monday, oct. 29. Well, I am going up north this weekend and our whole extended family goes on many hour long hikes, some lasting 12 hours (all day) We're up in the woods, no bathrooms anywhere, and we always say to go before we leave, because...

How does an eliminating entry differ from an adjusting entry [ 2 Answers ]

How does an eliminating entry differ from an adjusting entry

How to prevent Chicken Guniya [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Chennai, India. I had a kid of 6 months. Last year, when my wife is carrying my child, we both suffered from Chicken Gunya. It's a horrible experience. Now I am worried how to protect my child from Chicken Guniya, since rains as well as musquitos have already started. Please give me...

How to prevent miscarage [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm one of those worrying types and I was wondering what is the best way to prevent a miscarage ? If there is any tip or advice feel free to tell me thanxs again

Can I prevent a judgement [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any means of preventing a debit collector or bank from obtaining a judgement against me? Do I have any legal methods prior to a judgement being filed?

View more questions Search