Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    criskapi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 10:13 PM
    How to bid for cleaning services?
    I just started my business for Cleaning Services in CT. and don't know yet, how to bid for cleaning offices. I need your help to give me ideas how much do I charge for daily clreaning and how do I get the rates for it.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2007, 10:25 PM
    I would start first by finding out what other local cleaning agencies are charging, and go from there.
    geraldgaddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 03:11 PM
    You can go to this following website about bidding on commercial cleaning contracts.

Www.cleanbid.net

I hope this helps!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 15, 2011, 06:00 AM

Calculate how many hour/s it will take to clean the area/office. Then figure your labor, taxes, administration costs, equipment, supplies, profit, etc per hour.

Once you have your loaded hourly rate take that times the hour/s it will take to do the office. That would be for one cleaning, take that figure times the number of times you will clean it per month. That would be your monthly charge.

Stringer
    Brekyron Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2011, 07:15 AM
    Comment on Stringer's post
    Thanks Stringer that was very! Helpful for me as well you mad it very detailed and made a lot of sense to me, I am loving this help and sipport its hard out here when some people are to busy or really don't have post. Results thereselves thnk u.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 30, 2011, 11:11 AM

You are welcome.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning Services [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first time on the site, I just started a home based cleaning services business and need serious help and advice. Can someone please tell me how to target office job (submit a bid) How do Price for residential and commercial cleaning I have been passing out flyers for months...

Laundry services [ 1 Answers ]

If you were a laundry driver how many families would u pick up from along your route

Housekeeping services [ 1 Answers ]

What is the going rate for housecleaning services; woodwork cleaning, vacuuming, moving furniture to clean?

View more questions Search