Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sailo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2005, 12:54 AM
    Desperately want to get pregnant this month
    Hello,
    I am new to this side.. my problem is,. I have my period start at 5thdec and stop 7thdec.. me and my husband try to conceive one year but have no result.. he is working at another state, so we only have to stay together only this month. So I want to get pregnant this month.. we are healthy and young... can I have any chance or do you know any method or what time is best for to get pregnant.. I am waiting your reply and help... can anyone help me please... I want a baby oh god,, please help me

sailo
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 9, 2005, 02:48 AM
    Simple really, you need to have LOTS of unprotected sex!
    If you are that desperate to get pregnant, then at least daily should help a great deal.

Don't start stressing as this won't help at all, just have fun and it will happen when nature is good and ready.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2005, 04:23 AM
    All women have certain days either before or after their cycle where they are fertile - I am not quite sure how you go about it - but if you can find out what days you are most fertile and then have sex on these days then conception is more likely.

Your doctor can probably help you out with this!
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 9, 2005, 06:09 AM
    I apologize in advance If I offend anyone. After you have intercourse you lay still on your back and hold your legs up in the air for a few minutes. I heard that on some movie but I guess it could work in real life.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 9, 2005, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sailo
    hello,
    i am new to this side.. my problem is,.... i have my period start at 5thdec and stop 7thdec.. me and my husband try to conceive one year but have no result.. he is working at another state, so we only have to stay together only this month. so i want to get pregnant this month.. we are healthy and young ... can i have any chance or do u know any method or what time is best for to get pregnant .. i am waiting your reply and help.... can anyone help me please... i want a baby oh god ,,,,, please help me

sailo
    Hi and welcome to the site. Curlyben is right, if you want to succeed in this, you have to tackle your husband for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I did that in one month too, and my husband was a real 'happy camper' during this time. My effort at this 'work' is now 29 years old and a beautiful young woman. So, get to work, and have fun!

Practice makes Perfect!

Happy Holidays!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 9, 2005, 07:44 AM
    Sailo
    Now to be serious, there are 'ovulation calendars' in the internet, and also some sites that explain all about pregnancies, and how to get there, all you need is to find a good site and read. Some even have forums too, for example, Dr. Amy, in the UK, has a site where you can ask her questions too. Here is her link, and I hope it helps you. Remember, a visit to your doctor, and also having one of the most 'romantic' months of your life will probably be the best bet. Good Luck!

www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.

http://www.ovulation-calendar.com/ This is the ovulations calendar I talked about above.

Again, good luck and have lots of fun!
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Dec 9, 2005, 11:51 AM
    No expert but have read a bit in books and different websites.

You may want to go to a drugstore and purchase one of those home ovulation test kits, they're fairly accurate nowadays but if you listen to your body, it will also tell you.

Women are only fertile during the few days leading up to ovulation. That is when they produce a cervical fluid that gradually starts to resemble a man's seminal fluid.

So, in the days leading up to ovulation, when your cervical mucus is wet or you have a wet vaginal sensation:

Have intercourse every day if your partner's sperm count is normal.

Have intercourse every other day if your partner's sperm count is low. If he's unsure, he should see a doctor. Usually, men with low sperm counts need the extra day to build up to higher, more fertile levels.

Enjoy your husband and good luck.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 9, 2005, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by momincali
    No expert but have read a bit in books and different websites.

You may want to go to a drugstore and purchase one of those home ovulation test kits, they're fairly accurate nowadays but if you listen to your body, it will also tell you.

Women are only fertile during the few days leading up to ovulation. That is when they produce a cervical fluid that gradually starts to resemble a man's seminal fluid.

So, in the days leading up to ovulation, when your cervical mucus is wet or you have a wet vaginal sensation:

Have intercourse every day if your partner's sperm count is normal.

Have intercourse every other day if your partner's sperm count is low. If he's unsure, he should see a doctor. Usually, men with low sperm counts need the extra day to build up to higher, more fertile levels.

Enjoy your husband and good luck.
    Very well explained! Couldn't rate you again, so here's the ATTABOY! Have a good weekend M3..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Year lease then month to month? [ 9 Answers ]

I live in Los Angeles California. I've lived in my apartment for over 1 year after signing a 12 month lease. Now that the 12 months on the lease are over, my landlord wants me to sign a new 12 month lease. I don't want to sign another 12 month lease. I may go to school in a few months and I'd...

Desperately need help! [ 12 Answers ]

I'm looking for an old 1980's (I think) movie that I saw on TV when I was little. It was about a bunch of mostly kids going into space. There was one Blonde woman who was the Doctor. At the beginning of the movie two of the guys one short redhead and a taller brunette went to Mc donalds to eat....

Notice required on a month to month lease? [ 9 Answers ]

I signed a 1 year lease that ended on July 31, 2006 in Minnesota. The lease states that if resident stays in the apt after the lease ends, with managements approval, it becomes a month to month lease. I stayed. The notice period stated in the lease is 60 days, effective the last day of the month....

Property convert to month to month? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Wisconsin and I have been renting 2 back to back billboards of which one is subleased. The party did not renew the 5 year lease and the subleasee gave notice they were not renewing their lease. The problem is that the lease ended June 1st and they have not removed their...

Desperately need help [ 15 Answers ]

Hello – I am new to this forum, and feel very confused. I first met my wife in 1997, on the Internet. We were both 35 at the time. I had just ended a two year relationship that was very emotionally intense, but also quite volatile. I dated no one for 3 months before meeting my current wife. ...

View more questions Search