Ask
    smithbray Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 05:10 PM
    I want to be on fried dynamite
    I want to be on cartoon's fried dynamite but how do I do it
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 10:40 PM
    If you click on the following link for their site, you will find lots of information. Fried Dynamite | Cartoon Network

The following information is what I found on this other link on the site above. http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_sho...eleaseform.pdf

Mail Us Stuff

We want you to send us your coolest VIDEOS, funniest PHOTOS, best DRAWINGS and craziest SOUND CLIPS. If they're cool, funny or crazy enough, we'll put them up on the site or even on TV!

Rules and Guidelines

What to keep in mind when sending photos, drawings, DVDs and CDs:

1. • Do NOT display full names, school names, cities, street names, phone numbers or email addresses.
    2. • Make sure clothes do NOT have logos on them.
    3. • Do NOT use any pre-recorded music unless you composed it yourself.
    4. • Always make and keep a backup copy of your videos, photos and drawings. We cannot return anything that has been submitted.

Be sure to fill out the submission consent form on the next page and send it in with your submission.

If you go to the second link that I provided above, then you will also find the additional pages.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 civic ECM looks un-fried, but. [ 3 Answers ]

OK. 93 civic has been out of service for way too long. Problem began over last summer with no starts on hot afternoons after cooking in the parking lot all day. New main relay solved this. Next problem came when the car randomly decided to stall, always within 20 minutes of starting, but not...

Motherboard Fried? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an HP dv1000 notebook. I bought it last September, but the warranty is only a year, so it's no longer good, and HP wants 298.00 to fix the problem. So... I opened up my laptop the other day and turned it on and the blue indicator lights indicating power, and that the hard disk is...

Help I Think Something Has Been Fried [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Right My PC has been died. Right, a few days ago we tried to boot it up and it would come on, but the Hard drive would not boot. If it did boot then the computer would freeze up. Then one day it just stopped working. So we changed the power supply. Now the computer is getting power, the...

Japanese fried rice [ 7 Answers ]

We love to go to Goten restaurant because their fried rice is so good. It has egg and other vegetables in addition to rice. Does anyone have a recipe that would mimic theirs? It doesn't look to be a complex recipe but it tastes great... it must have some type of oil and I think the rice is...

Fried dill pickles [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a recipe for fried dill pickles

View more questions Search