Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malcolmx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Long distance relationship
    Hi I've been with a girl for 5 months I live in england she lives in Florida we talk everyday and I really love her she loves me I think she is too controlling cause when it comes to hanging up the phone she what's to hang up the phone all the time I tell her everything about me I tell her what I talk to my friends about she and I have different ways of handling things and that starts to bother me I starting to feel down iwant to know what ways I can do to spice the relationship and for her not be controlling se is more t6alkative thewn me which gets to me what should I do?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2007, 04:13 PM
    You will never change a control freak. IF you don't like it, move on and quit talking to her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Long Distance Relationship [ 6 Answers ]

I'm currently in a long distance relationship. My boyfriend and I are about 2100 miles away!! :( It's 2 months until I see him again, and its been 3months since I've seen him. Has anyone ever been in a long distance relationship or is in one? Write your stories here:)

Long distance relationship. [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry its so long... it's my 1st question ever. Hi!. so I'm in a long distance relationship, we've been dating for about 4 months and everything has been good we have seen each other at least once or twice (both equally visited each other) BUT recently he moved back home to his parents for...

Long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

My b/f works out on the road for 4 weeks at a time and comes home for 1 week. My question is what ideas do you have to keep it spicy and hot while he's gone and when he comes home. We phone each other every night and text through the day but I don't want to be boring during these times. We are both...

Long Distance relationship? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hi. Where do I begin :( I live on the west coast... the guy I have been seeing for about 6 months now lives on the east coast. (3000 miles away) he and I get along GREAT.. we have a great time together and really liked each other A lot. We talked every single day with text and phone...

View more questions Search