Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonderbunny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Organizational methods
    What methods can I use to establish priorities, multi-task, meet deadlines, and ensure accuracy of my work? What methods or systems can I use to ensure that all information is gathered and accounted for and that no detail is overlooked?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 3, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Is this a schoolwork/homework question? I'm guessing your textbook or a few books listed on the syllabus will contain this information. (Mine did.)

Please write up a rough draft after doing some research, and we will be happy to offer our proofreading and critiquing services!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Organizational culture [ 3 Answers ]

You are a manager in a large, global manufacturing and services organization. You're trying to explain to your grandfather how different your job is from his. You both know how society has changed and you want to explain how that has changed management. Go to the Discussion Board and post your...

Methods [ 2 Answers ]

Could anyone please help me to find the following: drawing tests and those ones on determination of the meaning of life and death to conduct the research into psychology of gender in family man and woman, as well as self-appraisal measures (Budassi?), semantic differences method (Individual...

Copyright and organizational costs [ 1 Answers ]

What is Copyright and organizational cost. I would like to know are they usually a debt or credit.

View more questions Search