Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gapeach Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Introduction Letter introducing new company
    Please Help:

I need to send a short letter introducing myself to prospective clients. I will be sending an attachment describing our company and website. I need this asap. I also need to send holiday greetings also. What is the appropriate wording?

Thank you
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2007, 09:46 AM
    For Holiday greetings, stick with "Happy Holidays, or if it's in the intro, "season's greetings", so as to not offend anyone. Be clear and concise, don't sugarcoat things, just be polite.
    Gapeach Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 10:04 AM
    Thank you for your response about my introduction letter. How does this sound for being short and being sent as a email:

Seasons Greeting:

The purpose of this letter is to briefly introduce our company to you. I've enclosed information about our product and company for you to review. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Tammie
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2007, 10:08 AM
    I would also add, something about

My name is Tammie, I work for blah blah blah. The purpose of this letter, etc..

At the end

You may contact me at blah blah or my company at blah blah

Yours sincerely,

Etc.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 3, 2007, 10:18 AM
    If Tammie signs the letter, she doesn't need to say that in the body. And the company's name etc. is on the letterhead.

"Season's" is singular possessive, apostrophe s.

What about saying you will call the recipient within ten days (or whatever), rather than leave it to them to call you? Be assertive in the business world if you want sales. And be sure to follow through!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Sample letter of Introduction of company to company [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Team Kindly send me Sample letter of Introducing a company to other company.

Introducing our company profile letter [ 3 Answers ]

Please give us a detail introduction letter about our company and wish to inform you that we are dealing with airconditioner sales and service since 1993. We have an excellent sale/service network with a good technical background. We have a good cliental data base in the market. Now we are...

Introduction Letter for New Company [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I need to write an introduction letter for my new company. We are needing to get quotations internationally for the manufacture of a single item, a ceiling fan air filter, new to the market. The letter would be used for the request for quotation. We are planning to sell in bulk wholesale...

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

View more questions Search