Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lndsbgrd Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Doll hair
    I have an animated Mr. & Mrs. Claus from 1990 that I put in my bow window at Christmas time and his hair is looking grey now. My husband says to throw it out but I want to keep it because the figures that are out now are not as big and nice as mine. Anyway does anyone know how I can clean the hair to make it white again?
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 3, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Doll Hair Care and Cleaning

This should help some :)
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 4, 2007, 06:38 AM
    Lndsbgrd agrees: it seems good just have to figure out how to put wig back on to stay

Try using a straight pin if it keeps falling off... glad I could help with the cleaning

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird doll [ 57 Answers ]

Not sure if this is paranormal or not, but it sure is weird... I have an old doll that belonged to my biological mother, who is now deceased. I've never particularly liked it, but I keep because it's one of the only things I have of her. Anyway, a couple of times a month, the doll's head, which is...

Name that doll [ 2 Answers ]

I had a doll in the 80s and he was a hard headed plastic doll with hard plastic hands but the rest of the body was rag doll style,he's hair was wool,and he wore a cordroy sandy colour cap with matching dungaries,and a check shirt.he also had freckles on his face,the head was about 2 times the size...

Mid 90s doll with growing and shrinking hair [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a doll that when you cranked the arm it would suck up this dolls long pony tail and then you could pull it out again to make it long? Its driving me crazy trying to figure out what she was called.

Doll name [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a doll I used to have when I was little at salvation army, but I can't remember her name. She is from the early 90s. She has stickers that come out of her belly. She is wearing a necklace with a "S" on it. She has crimped blond hair with bangs. She was made by Mattel in 1992. What is her...

View more questions Search