Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    applehead2007 Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Is he really interested - I can't tell!
    I started dating a guy who is a year and a half younger than me. I am 27, he is 25. At first, things were great! He was totally calling and emailing me. After 6 weeks or so of dating, I slept with him. I know - not smart! Ever since, I find myself calling him, emailing him, and basically feeling like I am waiting for him to decide if he likes me. We still go out, but we haven't had sex in a couple weeks - I just "sleep over". And he isn't really into cuddling or anything. I don't know if I did something wrong to turn him off or what, and I am starting to wonder if I am more ready for a commitment than he is given the age difference.

I decided I am not going to call or email him this week, and just see what happens, but is this something I should continue to hope will turn into a relationship? I am scared to bring up "commitment" conversation after only a few months, but I don't want to waste my time either. I am looking to meet someone I could marry. What to do??
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Dec 3, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Hey Applehead,

I hate to tell you what you may already know. It's THE SEX THING. IF you give up sex to guys B4 you establish what you want than some of us (not me I swear) will conclude that it is a booty call or casual thing and act accordingly. It can change the opinion of the guy, IF you didn't have sex than he would probably have considered a relationship (sounds as if he liked/likes you) the fact that he got sex without the relationship means he may think YOU are not serious.

Once you have sex with a guy without establishing where this is going causes us men to act differently, its really hard to get into a relationship with anyone when you have sex first and date later. Sorry but that's my experience:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is he interested?shy guy [ 3 Answers ]

I need some advice on a boy at my school who I think likes me. HELP. First day I found out he liked me one of his girl friends told me and called me to the table where he was sitting. All he did was smile and shake his head; I saw him that same day trying to find my Bio class and he did the same...

Is he interested in me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone thanks for reading my question I hope you'll answer it too:p There's this guy in my class, of whoem I think he likes me. We were goning to lunch on Wednesday in a group and we were going to take the tram to Burgerking. He said next month he'll be able to drive. Then I said cool...

Is he interested? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing because I don't know how to, or whether to, approach this guy at work in something other than a friendly, work relationship. I'm interested in dating him or seeing him outside of work but have always been extremely shy, particularly around men in whom I'm interested because I get so...

Is he interested [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Ok so I have been going to this doc. For almost 9mos. Now. I had surgery than a werck that caused me to go longer and more often. He is only 4 yrs older than myself (I'm 28)and single. He looks right in my eyes, flirts (alot), and makes comments on my looks (all good). I asked if I...

How can I tell him I'm not interested [ 13 Answers ]

Hey OK well most of you know I got out of a 2 yr relationship about 3 months ago and it has been very hard to move on and let go... with the last thing my ex did to me ( the phone call about liking another girl when I confessed I loved him) I found it easier to let go some more. Anyhow, I had...

View more questions Search