Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kanxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Scene young girl asking adult for sex
    I remember having watched a film in which a girl (I'm pretty sure she was a teenager) was telling an adult (Colm Meaney? I associate his face to that scene) she wanted to lose virginity with an older man (supposedly him) and after telling her it was unappropriate, I think he finally forced her to, saying something like "Is this what you wanted?".
    I think everything happened during a family meeting or some celebration.
    Does anyone know about it?
    Thanks.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Dec 3, 2007, 04:16 AM
    I'm just going to guess causse I never saw this movie all the way through... maybe.

- Intermission

Other suggestions would be
    -girls and boys from county clare
    -claire dolan.
    Check those out... but I hope it's the first one... it has colin farell in it? Let me know:)
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Dec 4, 2007, 12:16 AM
    I don't think Colm Meaney is in either of these movies, but these two came to mind:
    Blame It On Rio- Michael Caine and Michelle Johnson
    The Crush- Alicia Silverstone and Cary Elwes
    Lizrex Posts: 7, Reputation: 4

Dec 7, 2007, 06:57 AM
    I remember this movie, it was Chris Penn and it was a movie about a mafia family I think. I went through Chris Penn's filmography and I just don't remember the film name sorry. I hope that helps.
    kj1399 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 06:17 PM
    How about Poison Ivy with Drew Barrymore and Tom Skerritt?
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Dec 29, 2007, 01:56 AM
    Ima just through "pretty baby" out there... with a young brooke shields

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Powerless Young Adult [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20 years old and a junior in college. I don't have a car at the moment. My mother is more controlling than my father. My father is the laid back kind of person, he just chills. I have to complete 8 hours of community service for my social work class before oct.18 and I am in Montgomery for...

Parenting of a young adult [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 20 year old who is in her 3rd year of college. She is having trouble with her roommate's boyfriend who is very controlling. This boyfriend has also manipulated all of my daughter's friends at school. This boy has managed to drive a wedge between my daughter and all of her friends at...

Trying to find the title and author of a young adult book. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been trying to remember the title and/or author of a couple of books that I read when I was younger. They involved a boy who was from another planet and didn't know it. I think he had powers, or at least had a little bit of precognition. I can't remember most of the events in the...

My adult daughter was raped [ 10 Answers ]

My daughter just had a nervous breakdown at the age of 21 as a result of the realization that she had been raped around the age of 5-7 by her male cousin. She spent 1 1/2 weeks in the Psych Department at a local hospital. Now, for the first time in years, she is back home with us. As much as I'm...

View more questions Search