Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laxmi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2005, 09:18 AM
    Hello
    When will I get married and will it be the partner of my choice. Also will it be with a friend whom I met just last year.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2005, 09:33 AM
    I cannot see how we can answer this - we can only voice opinions about current issues - we are unable to see into the future. You would be better off posting this is the Psychics & Fortune Tellers forum - you will probably be able to get some answers there. Tyieka can probably help you out with this question.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2005, 10:53 PM
    We all have choices to make in life. Some are good and some are bad. Too many people rely on other opinions or feelings. You know what only you can decide what is right for you. May your instincts and your inner guide, guide you correctly in a way that you may get the most out of your life.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2005, 05:53 AM
    Marriage?
    Hi,
    I, too, think you might have posted this in the wrong category. You might have wanted to post it in Psychics, etc.
    When you get married and to who, is up to you, and the actions you take before then. It will happen for you eventually, if you want to get married.
    Most of us have been through the same thing, and it's hard sometimes. Finding the right person for you is all up to you. I do wish you the best.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Dec 18, 2005, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laxmi
    when will i get married and will it be the partner of my choice. also will it be with a friend whom i met just last year.
    The decision to marry depends on you both as a couple. You have to take into consideration your level of maturity, finances, how well you adjust, etc. It is a very lengthy list, I tell you. Do not rush into marriage. Also, the best partner for me would be someone you can grow old with. The heats of passion would end after a few years but respect & how you enjoy each other's company will stay till you are old & grey.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2005, 08:02 AM
    Perhaps if you post this in the "Psychics and Fortune Tellers" forum you may get an answer from our resident psychics.

Have a great day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search