Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    champrules Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 09:05 PM
    Age difference
    Hi there,
    Thanks for my last question answer, I am satisfied, but now another one I am 28 & she is 18, will it be more painful to have sex as she is virgin. Kindly help
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2007, 01:31 AM
    Yes, it will. She is 18, which means she is an adult and can make her own decisions, even if they are not the best... she may be too immature for you, but if she's 28 it's her choice and the age difference is another issue...

But, if she is a virgin, yes, it is possible that it will hurt her a little when she has sex the first time, or maybe even the first few times. It's important that her partner be cautious, gentle, and respectful. If she says stop, slow down, etc. you need to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the difference? [ 1 Answers ]

Credit terms are very foreign to me. Please help! What do these terms mean? 1. Charge off 2. Account closed... is that good? 3. Transferred/Closed 4. Purchased by another lender Am I correct when I say that if the account was purchased by another lender, then possibly that account and/or...

Is there a difference? [ 9 Answers ]

Is there a difference between a get well ecard and a get well paper card? Reason I asked is I've sended someone a ecard which I have edited and the words on the card really came from my heart and when this person finished reading it he just deleted it, it kind of hurted me

What is the difference [ 2 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me the difference between ac cable / mc cable and bx cable

Difference [ 1 Answers ]

Please anyone tell me the difference between a Corporation and an Incorporation.

View more questions Search