Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rweifenbach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Lennox heat turn off and turn back on to work
    I have a lennox heater I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to heat. What is wrong and how do I fix it.
    hixton Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Dec 3, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Need to know model # it could be that you sensor is dirty
    eyeonU Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 06:57 PM
    A great place to start is the Flame Sensor,
    Disconnect the wire(s)
    Remove one small screw
    Clean with steel brush, sand paper can cuase crystalization and force the component to go bad sooner
    Put back in place and see what happens

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan won't turn off on Lennox central air and heat [ 3 Answers ]

The system continues to run even when in the "off" position, no matter if it's set on heat or cool, and no matter how or low I turn the thermostat. I have the thermostat set on "off" now, and the fan continues to run; it's set on auto. There is no off position for the fan, only for the heat/cool...

Blower will not turn on on cooling but will work on heat? [ 6 Answers ]

My central a/c system inside blower will not turn on during cooling it will turn on during heat. Everything else on the system works. My system is over 13 years old.

Can't turn the heat off! [ 1 Answers ]

Our motel is having a lot of problems concerning the temperature of our rooms. Some of our baseboard radiators give off heat even though the thermostat is turned off (I can feel the hot water in the pipes). I tried to close the valves manually, but I could still feel some heat when I checked up...

Lennox Heater (White Rodgers 36E) will not turn on [ 1 Answers ]

When I came home today my heater was off and I cannot get it to turn back on. I have read the user's manual and I followed the directions to restart it (I have tried it 2 times) but it is still not lighting, it does not do anything. I checked the thermostat and it seems to be fine. Do you have...

Help... The heat won't turn off! [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering if any one could help before I dish out $$ to fix it. I'm hoping its something hubby can fix. We have to thermostats (1up stairs and 1 down). 1 AC unit. The heat is working just fine downstairs. Problem: The upstairs heat won't turn off. I turned the thermostate off. I...

View more questions Search