Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Borewyrm Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2005, 06:07 AM
    Thanks tkrussell and everyone else
    I love this forum. As an electrical mechanic I see much of what's posted here on a daily basis. As a current engineering student its also nice to see some of the more in depth discussions that take place. The depth of knowledge found here is truly amazing as is the spirit with wich aid and advice are given. If I can assist someone I would be happy to, however, its nice to be able to read a post from a truly seasoned pro and hit folllow his/her advice to the ol codebook and learn something new. I am mostly exposed to residential construction and love learning other aspects of the trade. The same goesfor the other boards. I consider myself a Jack of all trades and master of none (even at electrical which I do for a living) and love soaking up info like a sponge. Thanks to all here I only mention tkrussell as this is the electrical area and he is amazing.

Check out some similar questions!

Thanks labman and TKRussell [ 1 Answers ]

I guess what I was trying to say is how would I install a new thermostat mounted on the wall and run the branch and air pressureline to the thermostat. I'm not sure how to hook it up to the main supply line. I will check out the other sites that you and labman suggested. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.