Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shahajijagtap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2005, 08:58 PM
    How I clear address bar history and location list
    First I clear histroy from internet option ---> general tab-->history and also clear from temprory internet files frame. But when I press down arrow in address bar that time it shows me opened files list and internet address paths
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

Dec 8, 2005, 12:22 AM
    Using Internet Options... ---> General --> Clear History worked for me.

If it didn't work for you, you may manually delete the file responsible for holding the data: http://www.cyberwalker.net/columns/jul01/190701a.html .

Or you could edit your registry: http://www.worldstart.com/tips/tips.php/1009 .
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2005, 04:24 AM
    Clear History
    Hi,
    Here is a link to the greatest cleaner I have found.

http://www.ccleaner.com

Ccleaner is free, and with just 2 clicks, will clear Cookies, HIstory, URL's, junk files, clean out temp folders, and clean out some Registry entries no longer valid. Also cleans out memory dumps, clipboard, and others.
    It's better than the windows Disk Cleanup utility.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 9, 2005, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shahajijagtap
    first i clear histroy from internet option ---> general tab-->history and also clear from temprory internet files frame. but when i press down arrow in address bar that time it shows me opened files list and internet address paths
    You can also try clearing your autocomplete list. Tools>Internet Options>Content>Autocomplete

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

I cannot clear my internet history! [ 2 Answers ]

When I go to Tools, Internet options and click "clear history" then click on the pic of the clock with the arrow (history) the sites I've visited are still there. The thing is the function worked the other day and my history could be cleared. I don't really care about all the cookies and temp....

View more questions Search