Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diamondbird Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Science fair project title
    My science project problem is do larger fruits produce more seeds than smaller fruits? Can please help me with a good title for the project?:confused:
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Dec 4, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Amount of seeds for small fruits vs. amount of seeds for large fruits. I know its long, but its kind of on the point
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Number of seeds as a function of size of fruit?
    xavier_dine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 11:39 PM

Need to check your genetics lessons

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Science fair title [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there! Well,I believe she has decided to do her science fair project on "Is Yawning really contagious?" We are looking for a great title. Does anyone have any ideas? Also,does anyone know if it would be o.k. to put ballons or something on the table to get attention and can I paint a border...

Science Fair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm doing an experiment for a science fair and I would like to know if you could tell me what is the general ingredients in drain cleaner and/or toilet cleaner. I trying to find out the affects of drain cleaner and toilet scrub on the environment. Of course, you can just give me a...

What can be a good Title for this science fair project? [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I need help in finding a good title for my science fair project the topic is Do your hand gestures indicate your personality type? Please help... :( :( please help I need the title by tomorrow please... if anyone has a idea at least write that down so I can at least come up with one...

Renaissance Fair Project ! [ 3 Answers ]

I have this big project where I have to do 2 big projects. These projects are worth at least 20% of our final marks in English and Social Studies. One is supposed to be on Renaissance Entertainment (Fashion, plays (Shakespeare), food, etc), while the other one is supposed to be on witchcraft,...

Science fair [ 1 Answers ]

I have a science fair coming up and I'm stuck on a question. I need a project that's fast, simple and will get me good grades. Please help Thanks

View more questions Search