Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmart1217 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 05:37 AM
    Pillow not centered
    We have a 24 foot above ground pool. We recently closed it for the winter. However, with high winds in our region, the pillow has moved to the edge of the poll and we can't seem to push it back to the center because there is ice on our pool cover. With the pillow not being centered, will this cause any damage to our pool? Help!
    The Pool Guy Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2007, 08:54 PM
    This should not really cause you any problems. If the ice should melt any, try and get it pumped off, but you should be o k .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 1/2 month old Lab destroyed pillow in her crate [ 2 Answers ]

Our London spends time in her crate during the day for about 2 hrs in the morning and again for a couple hours in the afternoon. She is also crated at night. This has been the routine for some time now. Today at lunch we arrived home to find that she had completely chewed apart the pillow in her...

How do I keep image centered in dreaweaver [ 2 Answers ]

I am racking my brain How do I keep image centered in dreamweaver so that image will be always centered when viewed in every monitor I want the image to stay centered regardless of monitor size or resolution Help! I have a deadline and can't figure this out. Thanks

Pillow talk [ 2 Answers ]

My little granddaughter stayed over with me last night and slept in a travel cot - to stop any draughts getting to her I placed a large king size duvet around the base of the cot - every 6o secs she kept caughing - I gave her Tyxilix cought medicine every 3 hrs but to no avail - do you think that...

Selfish, self-centered boyfriend=selfish, self-centered husband [ 6 Answers ]

My husband has done many things to hurt me. To begin, he lied about who he was when we were dating. We were young and in college; he pretended to not smoke, get drunk, and go to church regularly. Thus, we seemed to have so much in common. We talked for hours; he swept me off my feet with...

View more questions Search