Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsDanali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 05:46 PM
    80's children movie
    I need help with an 80's children's movie title. I was about 5 years old, and all I remember about the movie was a little girl was in a mansion, and she had sort of fountain that had some type of magical balls in it... for some reason I want to say this was in her closet? It was not a cartoon. Please help if you can!
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Dec 2, 2007, 04:44 AM
    i'm just going to say "HUGGA BUNCH" b/c a lot of ppl ask about it, and if you were only 5, ur memory could be distorted.. check that movie out.. good luck
    harvy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 10:38 PM

Return to oz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Late 80's Early 90's Children Movie [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie almost every night when I was around 2, to 4. I am 18 now. All I can remember from the movie was the child's name was Mimo, not to be mistaken for Nemo. He had a bed that could walk, but the legs grew really, really tall. Then something about him being on a blimp, going...

80's movie with runaway children [ 1 Answers ]

This Movie Is From The Early 80's I Think. It Has Children That Run Away From Home With Their Older Sister. They End Up Hiding Out In An Old Shed In The Woods That Has An Old Tractor Inside And The Sister States They Can Eat The Pecans That Fall From The Trees Around The Shed. I Remember One Of...

80's animated children movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a boy and a dog.. possibly St. Bernard.. they drive around in a little red car.. it goes in and out of reality and animation.. there was a red and white striped barber pole.. and there were clouds.. I know this movie is somewhere.. if you can help me at all.. it would be greatly...

80's? Children fantasy movie! Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 and I remember watching this movie when I was a little girl. So I'm pretty sure it was made in the 80's or 90's. Well the only things I remember about the movie is that it involved the song... "do your ears hang low? do they wobble two and fro? can you tie them in a knot? can you tie them...

View more questions Search