Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DesignChic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Old Animated Film - Girl breaths underwater
    There is this old animated film that I saw around ten years ago (I think). I think it was a Japanese anime style, but I am not sure. I remember a girl out on a boat with her father or uncle or someone and she falls into the water (I think the ocean). She then gets tangled in some seaweed and can't get free. Just as she is about to pass out her hair changes color and then she can breath underwater. For the rest of the movie, every time she is out of the water her hair is the original color and when she is underwater it is the other color and she can breath. I think she ends up meeting others like her underwater. And I think she has to save something or someone in the end. This is all I can remember. Could someone please help? Thanks.
    inorganic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 07:07 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies/name-cartoon-80s-212628.html
    inorganic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 07:07 PM

Coral Reef Legend: Elfie of the Blue Sea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's animated film [ 2 Answers ]

What was the name of the movie that there were little animals who parents died by being gassed by humans... the little skunk girl was also gassed but there was a mole teacher who knew of a remedy to make her better... so the three other animals were sent out to find a flower that could cure her.....

Animated film [ 5 Answers ]

I saw this movie in music class years ago, but can't remember the title. There's a lonely boy with a flute, and some girl appears and takes him off to some magical world, saying that he's supposed to save it from destruction. He meets some little black demon that can fly around like a buzzsaw, ala...

Need a title for an old animated film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of a certain movie I watched when I was a little kid. I remember there was a princess who sang a lot and there were I believe maybe trolls that opened up a magic door for her to get around. And there was a warrior guy that was trying to save her because someone kidnapped...

Animated kids movie, late 70s or early 80s, underwater [ 2 Answers ]

Yet another vaguely remembered movie! I remember watching this movie when I was very young, and I'm fairly certain of the dates in the title. I don't really remember much about plot, characters, etc. except that what little I do remember all took place underwater. I think the main character...

Animated Film Of The 80's [ 2 Answers ]

This One Is Partly Animated And Partly Not, All I Remember Is This Little Boy That Ends Up Going Down Into The Ocean Or Just A Lake Or Whatever And It Is This New Land And He Has So Much Fun, I Can't Remember I Think He Might Have Became A Fish But Maybe Not, But He Had This Magical Day In The...

View more questions Search