Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    j2kcmo86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Can a felon get a visa to work in the uk or any other country
    Felon get a visa to work in the uk or any other country
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Dec 5, 2007, 02:47 PM
    A lot depends on the country and the Immgration laws that govern it. In Canada, for example, you would have satisfy Immigration that you have been rehabilitated or have been pardoned. This is a general answer, of course, persons with felonies do have options other than the ones I have listed. Also, a lot has to do with the charge, what it was for and the penalty imposed.

Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss this further.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felon looking for work [ 2 Answers ]

My husband was convicted of a felony when he was 17, and charged as an adult. He has been working in areas that do not do background checks, and all of these areas have been hard labor (welding, etc.. ) He now has back problems, and is unable to do the hard labor anymore. We are looking into...

L1 visa - leaving the country and SSN [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been in the US for the past one year on Blanket L1 visa. My visa expiry date is in 2009. I've recently resigned from my job (with the visa sponsoring company) and am leaving the US for an indefinite period. 1. Is there any specific time-period within which I have to leave the...

Work visa [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any separate category for New Zealand citizen's to work in US other than H-1? Can they apply for E-3visa??

Felon who needs work [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any way I can get CDL traing at a truck driving school? In MI

View more questions Search