Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jules104 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 04:07 AM
    What do I get my boyfriend for his b-day?
    Hi evryone
    Well I'm 13 and my boyfriend is 14, turning 15. We've been going out for lik two weeks, and it so happens that next week is his birthday. Should I get him a present? I don't know what, though... if anybody has any ideas I would really love to know. He loves futbol, so I was thnking about getting him somthng to do wit that, but I want it to be sumthng personal, yet sumthng that doesn't say "too much". Because we've only been going for 2 weeks...
    Any ideas welcom, I really need help!! :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 04:14 AM
    Are you good at doing things in art, like drawing or painting?

Dec 1, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Are you good at doing things in art, like drawing or painting?
    Yeah, but I only have lik a week, and wudnt drawing him a painting be kind of awkward/desperate?? As in WAY 2 much?
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 1, 2007, 05:04 AM
    If you have a look on eBay at football stuff you may be able to find something there like a singned football etc I know you may not have much to spend and not much time but sometimes to can get some things real cheap. Ask him what's his favorite player
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 05:17 AM
    You did mention about giving him something personal. If you were to draw, paint or make something for him, that would be far more personal than buying him something. And, whether it looks desperate or awkward all depends on what you create.

Dec 8, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by leti1980
    if you have a look on ebay at football stuff you may be able to find something there like a singned football etc i know you may not have much to spend and not much time but sometimes to can get some things real cheap. ask him whats his favorite player
    Thank you so much for the wonderful advice leti1980!! I did what you said and looked on eBay. I found my boyfriend an awsom cup with his favorite team's name and logo engraved into it and he loved it!! Thank you, you saved my life :D :D :D
    He also said that it was the perfect present and that I understand him unlike the other girls he has dated in the past. I'm so happy, thank you (again) for the awsom advice!!
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 8, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Oh that's great I am really happy I helped. I know how hard it is to find things for men.
    Leti x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend wants to do a 3-some? [ 89 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 28 years old and my boyfriend of six months wants me to actively participate in a three some with a large man who is a wrestler. I am a 5'4" petite, 112 pounds, my boyfriend is 6'0" and 195 pounds, while the third party man is 6'7" and 340 pounds. I am afraid the third man will really be...

My boyfriend. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay. I am dating this guy. He never calls me. And when I see him he doesn't even say "hi." It makes my mad. Then when I don't talk to him he's always like "Are you mad." It is so . So I was wondering do you think I should dump him? :confused:

How to be A Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I Usually don't ask for help, but I think I am in need. I don't really know how to be a good boy friend. I have gone out with about 5 girls, my first one was a disaster, I Think I am getting better but I don't know how to do all the things that a good boy friend should do. I don't know how to get a...

I need a boyfriend! [ 11 Answers ]

I have been single for wayyy too long now! Me and my baby's daddy was together for about 3 years and after we broke up, I didn't really care to get into another relationship. I did actully after 5 months but me and that guy only lasted for about 3 months, and then we broke up! I just turned 20...

The ex boyfriend. Help. [ 6 Answers ]

I hate to say it-but I am obsessed. And I need help. I dated this guy. We had an extraordinary relationship. He was a very different kind of guy that I have ever dated. You know, the usual SEX SEX SEX boyfriend. That was just: not him. I found myself wanting it more then he did! That's...

View more questions Search