Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greatinbed Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Dec 6, 2005, 12:55 PM
    Phantom of the Opera
    Does someone know for how much tickets to the show cost? And, does anyone know what other groups sing Opera with rock? I heard of Nightwish and I'd like to know if there are others. Thanks a lot.
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Apr 7, 2006, 12:35 AM
    Phantom is not a rock opera and tickets all depend on where you go to see the show, who is preforming in the show and where you sit. Rent is a good more modern preformance you might like. Phantom is less of a true opera and more of a modern musical production. People often assume it is an opera because of the name.

Hypatia
    AmiPortsmouth Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by greatinbed
    Does someone know for how much tickets to the show cost? And, does anyone know what other groups sing Opera with rock? I heard of Nightwish and I'd like to know if there are others. Thanks a lot.
    Go on some sort of site like lastminute.com. They have deals as good as £20. Or go up to London and see a ticket taut. These are always pretty cheap and a show like Phantom you would be almost guaranteed tickets on the door. If you bought from the theatre itself the tickets are about £30 - £50. It is a very good musical though - even if the staging is a lttle dated.
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

May 16, 2007, 02:25 PM
    An.. well... interesting rock opera is "Tommy" with The Who. It's about a boy, Tommy, who is deaf and blind. The story follows his life (it's sounds more boring that it is. It's hard to describe, plus I don't want to give away any secrets!) The movie has a stellar cast (including Elton John, Eric Clapton, and others) and it has some amazing scenes/songs (especially pinball wizard), but be forewarned, some of the scenes are a graphic (sex, drugs, violence... language... basically everything haha).

It's good though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phantom of the Opera [ 12 Answers ]

Hello out there, I just watched Phantom of the Opera, the new one that came out, and I thought it was beautiful yet I was very confused on what was going on. The guy in the beginning(the old guy) shows up in random places in the movie and at the end he places the flower on Chrisitne's tomb right...

Telnet client for Symbian/Opera [ 1 Answers ]

Please I need help, looking for a telnet client for cellphone OS. Anybody knows something?

View more questions Search