Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goelpunit Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2007, 12:38 AM
    Dissertation on International Business
    Dear All,

I want to do Dissertation in International Business. Can Anyone suggest me, which Topic should I choose?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 1, 2007, 12:44 AM
    Is this for a master's degree or a doctorate?

How long is it supposed to be?

Are you supposed to do research for this dissertation, do a survey of some sort, or just put down lots of information you've found in various sources?

Are you supposed to follow a certain style guide?

Name five topics that would interest you. Be sure you choose topics that you won't get tired of.

Dec 1, 2007, 01:49 AM
    Dear Wondergirl!

I am doing Master Degree in Consulting Management from India. I am confused to choose a topic for my dissertation. I want to choose a topic either in International Business or Marketing Management. Can u help me to choose a topic ?

With best regards,

Punit Goel
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 01:54 AM
    It would help us all here in helping you if you would answer all of Wondergirl's questions. She is a librarian as well as a published author. She knows what she is talking about. Please answer her questions so that you can get the best help that she and also we can give. Thanks!

Dec 1, 2007, 01:59 AM
    Dear Mr. Clough!

I am doing Master Degree in Consulting Management from India. I am confused to choose a topic for my dissertation. I want to choose a topic either in International Business or Marketing Management. Can u help me to choose a topic ?

With best regards,

Punit Goel
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 02:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    Is this for a master's degree or a doctorate?

How long is it supposed to be?

Are you supposed to do research for this dissertation, do a survey of some sort, or just put down lots of information you've found in various sources?

Are you supposed to follow a certain style guide?

Name five topics that would interest you. Be sure you choose topics that you won't get tired of.
    Sure, I and others would like to help you. But, in order to help you to choose a topic, it would help if you would answer all of the questions above. You have already answered the one about whether your dissertation is to be for a Master's or a Doctorate.

Also please realize that an answer for you might not come right now or even in the next few hours. Where I and Wondergirl live, it is after 3:00 A.M. in the morning. She isn't even online here right now. There are very few people online here right now.

Please be patient and please answer the questions. For right now, that is the best that we can do.

I would like to add one more question for you. When is your dissertation due?

Dec 1, 2007, 02:37 AM
    Dear Mr. Clough,

My Dissertation is due after two and half months but I have to submit selected topics in two weeks. As I tell you that I am from India, A lot of time difference is there. Can you give me your IST. So that I could cotact you approiate time which is suit both of us.
    If you want any information regarding this dissertation send me.

Thanks & Have a nice Day!!

With best regards,

Punit Goel

Dec 3, 2007, 12:49 AM
    Hi, Mr. Clough,

How are you ? I hope you find all your queries. Kindly Suggest me any topic related to International Business which ia a benchmark in my future. Presently I am working as a Asst. Manager - (Project Marketing & Execution) in Power Sector field.
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 12:57 AM
    Why have you not answered all of Wondergirl's questions?

Dec 5, 2007, 12:55 AM
    Hi, Mr. Clough,

How are you ? Help me this regard...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International Calling Card Business [ 3 Answers ]

How do I start an international calling card business where clients in the Caribbean will purchase calling cards in US dollars to call the U.S. and Canada?

How do I start an international business [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I want to setup an international business.. we want to export things from united kingdom to pakistan... what legal steps I should take and do I need a licence for it?. And the from where I can find the whole sale cheap products etc to maximise the benefit... Thank you al for your...

International business [ 2 Answers ]

Help me in identifying the following please : 1. Advantages of Multi National Companies 2. Functions of NAFTA, SAPTA, LAFTA, ASEAN WTO 3. Economic Integration 4. Globalisation 5. Stages of Internationalisation 6. Types of Foreign Investmements 7. Methods of Technology transfers 8. MNCs in...

Commencement of international business [ 1 Answers ]

When International Business Trend Started

International Business [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, Please tell me in detail about the dumping of discarded technology and goods. Thank You

View more questions Search