Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gumana Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 12:28 AM
    Car Bumper sticker
    I am not sure this is the right place for this question but maybe close enough that someone can answer this.

I have seen a car bumpersticker that I do not undertsand the meaning of and wondering.

I am trying to remember by heart the exact phrase but may be off a bit.

It asks a question about whether 8000 of these will make a difference or matter.

It is a black bumper sticker with white. 8000 is in bold and there appears to be a fishhook
    In the sticker too.

Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 12:41 AM
    Were there any other bumper stickers on the car that might give someone an idea as to what other things the driver likes to advertise as far as beliefs?
    gumana Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 12:44 AM
    Not that I remember.
    I have seen the bumper sticker on other cars of people I know from the community.
    I think they might havesomething to do with politics.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2007, 12:52 AM
    I think it might be related to injuries or deaths of soldiers in Iraq. Not sure what the hook is about though?
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 12:53 AM
    Thank you for your response! My guess too, is that it could be something political and/or religious in nature. I have tried looking for bumper stickers like that on the Internet, but haven't come up with anything yet. It also might be that it is only one certain political or religious organization around where you live that is putting them out for people. Don't know..
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 12:55 AM
    Perhaps it is about the combined number of U.S. and Iraqi deaths that have occurred in Iraq?
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2007, 12:35 AM
    I also think the hook has something to do with not letting the politicians off the hook for their actions when it comes election time
    augustknight Posts: 83, Reputation: 31

Jan 4, 2008, 08:02 PM
    My favorite bumper sticker of all time read: HONK IF YOU THINK I AM JESUS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scratch off sticker [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone I am looking for a manufacture that sells silver and gold scratch off sticker. Domestic or global. Thanks

Bumper cars [ 4 Answers ]

Hey! Does anyone know where to get a used or discarded bumper car? Im just interested in the shell. I don't want all the other stuff, like the motor, etc. I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks :)

Trying to figure out what a popular bumper sticker/logo means [ 2 Answers ]

I keep seeing a bumper sticker on the back of cars that is a blue square with two thick horizontal yellow bars and I was wondering what it stood for. Thanks

Expired Inspection Sticker [ 7 Answers ]

How do I get out of an expired inspection sticker ticket? It was given to me while my car was parked. It was for $200 plus a $25 processing fee! I got my care successfully inspected the next day. My court date is set for June. Thanks, TF

Bumper towing ball [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Chev Van, on the real bumper (step type of bumper) there on the black rubber, it said this bumper not designed for towing. ( or something very simular) but it has a hole right there for a towing ball. Exactly why would it not tow a small trailer. I step on the bumper, I put ramps on...

View more questions Search